Hide yo chains, man, it's Squally

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Squally, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Squally

Squally Member

Sup?
    IGN: SquallyBox
    Boy: Yes
    Height: 5'11"
    Sign: Sagittarius
    4/20 Friendly?:
    Always. :D
    Info: Sup guys I am an English major but I have interests all across the board. I'm thinking of going for a creative writing minor and possibly a math minor, and I previously was majoring in Psych and Physics. I know I want to get my Bachelors in English because I am on track to graduate with honors for that degree. I love to joke around and have fun and will get along with anyone that doesn't try to take me too seriously.

In the real world I am often doing stupid shit with my friends, working, or getting higher than the Empire State. Speaking of the Empire State, I live in NY but am 2 hours from the city on Long Island so don't ask me what it is like living in a city. I go hiking and kayaking quite a bit, and try to free-write as much as possible. I have a few short stories I am working on but nothing too official in the works quite yet.

Online I am always looking for people to play games on steam or online with, I have League, Borderlands (all of em), Stardew, 7dtd, and a bunch of other quick an fun multiplayer games (Duck game, Nidhogg, Who's your daddy, etc.) just ask me for my steam if you wanna play! Also my discord is Squally #1018 feel free to add me, might want to send me your IGN too if you want me to actually accept you lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BirdwellCrusty

BirdwellCrusty New Member

nice to meet you honey