Hi, I'm PoisonTreeNine

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PoisonTreeNine, Jan 10, 2018.

1. PoisonTreeNine

PoisonTreeNine New Member

I'm new to playing on servers, so I might be a bit slow at times. Otherwise I hope that I'll be able to learn quickly and make friends!

Here's a bit of info about me (since I have to make 5 posts before joining the server)

I started off playing Minecraft on Console, then went Mobile, and finally I'm on PC. I normally play heavily modded games, and have been trying to relearn playing vanilla in preparation for the new Ocean update that should be coming out sometime 2018.

Also I'm kind of a slow builder. I usually use SketchUp or just plain Pen & Paper to make a design before building it. And I decided to try out this server to fill the void in my life left by Harvest Moon/Rune Factory games, all while awaiting an update to Stardew Valley.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DarkenDuchess

DarkenDuchess Member

Thanks for joining and welcome to HavestMC! :D we have all walks of Minecraft here so anything you need help with or have a question please let us know :D I am also excited about the ocean updates. Although I am more of a builder and get more excited over new block styles and materials but that's what's so great about this sandbox. Always something for someone:D

Welcome! <3
    Kat

• Like Like x 1
  3. BlobbyGuy

BlobbyGuy BloBloBloB Administrator

*Waves*

4. Brandi Dodd

Brandi Dodd New Member

Welcome.

5. fride360

fride360 Server Staff Moderator+

Welcome to Harvest!

6. LunerHive

LunerHive Server Staff Administrator Builder

Minecraft account: LunerHive
    Welcome! I am also excited for the new ocean update! I love your profile pic also <3